With more and more companies being bought, sold, wound up, investigated or struck off, company law is a critical aspect of every professional practice. All businesses and their directors must comply with Company Law. As advisors to your clients, it is crucial that you have detailed knowledge of company law, so that you can consolidate your position as a trusted and knowledgeable advisor to the company and it's Directors. As the expert that your client turns to, are you ready to meet the challenge?
How OmniPro Training Packages can improve your practice
We are proud of our reputation for quality training, and to date we have trained over 1,000 professional advisors in Ireland, including Accountants, Solicitors, Chartered Secretaries and students. Our Training Packages include a wide range of flexible options that are practical, solutions-based, and provide your staff with all the necessary information to perform their duties:
- Full Company Secretarial Workshop.
- Company Law Update - Recent Changes in Company Law.
- Insolvency Options available to companies in difficulty.
- Companies Consolidation and Reform Bill 2009 - What to Expect.
- CRO Forms & Filing.
- You Have a Date - Annual Return Dates & Accounts & E-Filing.
- Directors Duties and Responsibilities - What Advisors Need to Know.
- How to make your Company Secretarial Department Compliant & Profitable?
- Electronic Filing - The Essential Tool for filing at the CRO.
- Company Dissolution - How to Dissolve a Company.
- Your Duties as a Director of a Property Management Company.
- Your Duties as a Director of a Charity or Childcare Company Limited by Guarantee.
- The Law regarding Company Meetings & Resolutions.
- Corporate Governance Training.
- Company Secretarial Training
- Company Law Training
- Support & Provision of advice by phone and email service on all aspects of Company Law.
- Tailored In-House training to give you and your team what you want.
We are much more than just Company Secretarial Service Providers. We see the bigger picture and can apply company law in the broader context, with expertise and insight into Audit Regulations, Financial Reporting, Institute Regulation and Company Law. We are the chosen company law training providers for Ireland's leading accountancy Institutes, the CRO, some of the country's largest PLC's and a wide range of accountancy practices from large to small.