1.5 hours Rose Tierney – Tierney Tax Consultancy
Join Rose Tierney for this online CPD course focussed on how the VAT & Customs issues arising from Brexit which will affect accountants in practice.
Topics covered will include:
- Brexit – Did it Do What it Said on the Tin?
- The Media and Govt Press Office vs Reality
- 3 Weeks In – Problems Encountered so Far
- Systems, Software, Revenue, HMRC – Where are the Holdups?
- Are there any Work Arounds?
- Has the Trade Deal to Avoid a Hard Border on this Island Created a Hard Border for Hauliers and Traders?
Online CDP Course Facilitator:
Rose Tierney – Tierney Tax Consultancy
Rose Tierney is a qualified Chartered Accountant and Chartered Tax Adviser in both the UK & Ireland. She previously worked as a director with a Big Four firm in Dublin and prior to that several years were spent in London advising businesses on tax planning and transactions.
In 2004, Rose established an independent Tax Practice, Tierney Tax Consultancy and has since then been advising clients in the SME sector and their accountants and solicitors on various aspects of Irish and UK taxation.