8 hours Des O’Neill – OmniPro
Session 1: Financial Reporting Focus for 2020
- Triennial Review Implications for Financial Statements 1st of January 2019
- Practical Review of New Format Financial Statements under Triennial Review
- Top Financial Reporting Challenges and Mistakes in 2019
- Reporting requirements for Accountants and Auditors in 2020
Session 2: Regulatory & Practical Issues for Irish Firms
- FSSU and the New Schools Reporting Regime February 2020
- Solicitors Accounts Regulations in 2019
- Accounts and Audit for Property Management Companies
- Audit Exempt Company Considerations for 2020
Session 3: Company Law for 2020
- MLD4, MLD 5 & The RBO Deadline of November 2019
- Practical Company Law Opportunities for Accountants
- Directors and Intercompany Transactions and Disclosures
- New Legislation in 2019 and Top Company Law Challenges for 2020
Session 4: Audit & Regulation Update
- The New June 2019 IESBA Ethical Standards and Practical Application of Companies (Statutory Audits) Act 2018
- The Brexit Audit Impact
- Practical Opinion forming for 2020
- Top Audit Challenges and Mistakes in 2019
Feedback from Previous Participants
“Course is one of the most relevant I have attended. Pace is fast but enough info to highlight areas of concern for further consideration. Presentation is excellent and clear.”
Siobhan McEvoy, McEvoy & Co.
“Excellent course, plenty of useful material delivered at a manageable pace. Great takeaways for future reference.”
Clair Grant, David M Breen & Co.
“Once again, Des has demonstrated why OmniPro are the market leaders in assisting accountants in practice.”
Gary Loughlin, Loughlin & Co.
“Keep doing what you are doing. Well done! Very well-structured delivery, excellent presentation. Presenter very knowledgeable in all aspects of the course”
Margaret Fahey, Eamonn Keane & Co
Downloads / Bonus Material
- FRS102 Triennial Review Fact Sheet
- FRS 102 Triennial Review Template Financial Statements
- FSSU Practical Guidance Document
- Schools Letters of Engagements – Audit, Non-Audit, Incorporated & Un-Incorporated
- Annual Company Compliance Checklist
- Annual Client Opportunity Checklist
- New Client Results Conversation Template
- Director and Intercompany Transactions Quick Guide
- RBO Customer Communication Pack
- 2019 Live Sample Audit Opinion Pack
The Essential Advisors’ Mix Live Stream Option
You can now register your virtual seat on The Essential Advisors’ Mix on 9 December, if you cannot attend the live event.
- Worried about the weather but still have a few hours CPD to complete?
- Struggling to get out of the office but coming up short on your 2018 CPD requirements?
- Completed your CPD for 2018 but want to stay ahead of the game in 2019?
If any of the above are true for you then our end of year Virtual Events are just the solution.
The Benefits of an OmniPro Virtual Event
Our virtual events combine all the best aspects of live events with the convenience of an online course.
What you get?
- Multicamera video stream of the speaker
- Live screen share of Presentation
- Live annotation of supporting documents
- Digital download of presentation and supporting documentation
- Live Q&A
- ***Ask the Technical Team***
All Your Questions Answered
Here is the best part – as normal you can ask Des questions during the event through the chat facility which he will respond to live. In addition, our unique hybrid virtual event format means that our entire technical team are on hand reviewing all the questions coming in and responding to the more detailed questions being posed.
Sometimes in live events, to keep the agenda on track certain questions need to be parked. Not with an OmniPro virtual event, we guarantee that all questions will be responded to. This is your opportunity to get all those awkward questions off your desk and gain access to the entire OmniPro technical team for a full day – all for the cost of your seat.
This could really be the future of CPD.
Des O’Neill: Co-Founder and Managing Director, OmniPro
Having worked for a number of years in practice, Des O’Neill co-founded OmniPro to develop tools, techniques, products and services, empowering accountants to achieve their best. Over 15 years, he has grown the company to a multi-million-euro turnover business and established OmniPro as Ireland’s largest independent provider of CPD for accountants.
Des speaks regularly, at national and international fora, on practice development, auditing, accounting, company law and regulation. He is passionate about bringing innovation to the profession and empowering accountants to achieve what they want in their careers and practice.