CPD Course Overview
€250 (or 8 CPD Club points)
Registration 09:00, start 09:15, finish 17:30
Venues & Dates:
|Athlone||27/11/2017||Hodson Bay Hotel||Book Now|
|Dublin||28/11/2017||Radisson Blu, Dublin Airport||Book Now|
What Will Be Covered?
The income you enjoy today and the lifestyle you have when you retire depend on how well you manage your firm. Lots of accountants with firms as small as six people – make a bottom line €200,000 per owner per year, €250,000 and more. This one-day programme shows how they do it. And without working any harder than the average accountant! I will share with you the most successful practice management techniques used by the “overachievers” among the hundreds of accounting firms with whom I have worked.
Here's What Accountants Have Said About Double Your Income
- “Best seminar in 10 years that I have attended.”
- “I’ve heard over a hundred practice management presentations and this is the first one in a long, long time that I’ve actually gained some useable nuggets of actionable information from.”
- “Mark is easy to listen to and challenges you to live, not think, outside the box.”
- “More practical ideas than any other “consultant” seminars I have attended. Practical versus “ivory tower” is always a winner.”
- “This was FAR AND AWAY the best practice management seminar I’ve ever attended, both for practical suggestions and motivation for change.”
- “I came to this seminar because I cannot manage to increase my profits to where they need to be.”
- “Mark is a master presenter with compelling and effective strategies. Now I am going to be a much more effective business person.”
- How one firm increased realisation from 65% to 85% in six months
- How one London-based firm increased profits by over 100% in less than a year
- Key ways to get more chargeable hours without more overtime
- How to bill more for the same work
- New twenty first century pricing strategies
- How to increase your minimum tax return fees
- How to increase profitability of serving existing clients
- Six steps to increasing client loyalty
- Effective strategies for gaining new clients
- Key laser like metrics that will enable you to manage smarter – rather then harder
- Getting better results from your staff
How Will You Benefit?
- Increase your standard billing rates even in a challenging economic environment
- Increase chargeable hours per staff member
- Turn unprofitable clients into moneymakers
- Reduce unplanned writedowns
- Increase client demand for your non-compliance services
- Learn how to be more effective in gaining new client engagements
CPD Course Facilitator
Mark Lloydbottom FCA, CPA
Mark is acknowledged as a futurist who specialises in management planning and strategy for accounting firms. His programmes and consulting are based on over 25 years experience as a practitioner and consultant. Mark was a practitioner for 16 years having started his own practice in Bristol in 1978. He is the founder of Practice Track and PracticeWEB and has also served on various committees with the Institute of Chartered Accountants, including Tomorrow’s Practice and the Profitable and Sustainable Practice reports. Mark was a non-executive director of SWAT for ten years, serving as chairman for the last three.
Mark is the co-author of Clients4Life published by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland, South African Institute of Chartered Accountants and the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand.