This is the privacy notice of The OmniPro Group. In this document, “we” or “us” refers to OmniPro Practice Support Limited, OmniPro Corporate Consultants Limited, OmniPro Education & Training Limited, OmniPro Tax & Legal Limited, OmniPro Strategic Solutions Limited & OmniPro Communications Limited.
- to provide you with the services which you request;
- for verifying your identity for security purposes;
- for marketing our services and products;
- information which does not identify any individual may be used in a general way by us or third parties, to provide class information, for example relating to demographics or usage of a particular page or service.
- to correspond with you or deal with you as you expect.
- in a collective way not referable to any particular individual, for the purpose of quality control and improvement of our site;
- to send you news about the services to which you have signed up;
- to tell you about other of our services or services of sister web sites
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission; or
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe; or
- Where we use providers based in the United States, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the EU-US Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US.
|Postal Address||Canal House
|Telephone||+353 57 8684800
+353 (0)761 104 800
|Lo Call Number||1890 252 231|
|Fax||+353 57 868 4757|